Embracing Evangelism: A six-part digital course exploring our call to seek, name, and celebrate Jesus’ loving presence in the stories of all people – and then invite everyone to more.
Concerning COVID-19: Resources and Information
Responding to Racist Violence
The Episcopal Church Virtual Choir and Orchestra
For centuries, monastic communities have shaped their lives around rhythms and disciplines for following Jesus together. The Way of Love: Practices for Jesus-Centered Life outlines a Rule for the Episcopal branch of the Jesus Movement.”
– Presiding Bishop Michael Curry
“Being a Christian is not essentially about joining a church or being a nice person, but about following in the footsteps of Jesus, taking his teachings seriously, letting his Spirit take the lead in our lives, and in so doing helping to change the world from our nightmare into God’s dream.”
Please make a gift and support the many ways in which we, together as The Episcopal Church, witness to the loving, liberating, and life-giving way of Jesus Christ. A gift to the Annual Appeal is one way for all of us to be God’s blessings in this world!
Ministries Within the Episcopal Church
Ministries Beyond the Episcopal Church
From Public Affairs
- Presiding Bishop Michael Curry invites participation in The Theology of Gratitude: Convocation and Scholars ConferenceThe United Thank Offering (UTO) and Bexley Seabury Seminary are collaborating to host a Convocation and Scholars Conference on the Theology of Gratitude with Diana Butler Bass, April 23-24, 2020, in Chicago, Illinois. “The Theology of […]
- “Make Me an Instrument of Peace: A Guide to Civil Discourse:” Online course debuts ahead of 2020 engagementThe Episcopal Church’s Office of Government Relations and Department of Faith Formation, in partnership with ChurchNext, a ministry of Forward Movement, has released “Make Me an Instrument of Peace: A Guide to Civil Discourse.” This five-part online […]
- Evangelism Grants fund 16 projects across Episcopal ChurchThis is a corrected version of the press release; Grant recipients Spiritually Homeless – LGBTQ+ is in Crestview, Florida in the Episcopal Diocese of the Central Gulf Coast, and CCC – Evangelism 101 is also in […]
- Diocese of Missouri notified of successful canonical consent processThe Episcopal Diocese of Missouri has received notification from Presiding Bishop and Primate Michael B. Curry and Registrar of General Convention, the Rev. Canon Michael Barlowe, that Bishop-Elect Deon Kevin Johnson has received the required majority of consents in the canonical consent process detailed in Canon III.11.3.
- Diocese of Lexington notified of successful canonical consent processThe Episcopal Diocese of Lexington has received notification from Presiding Bishop and Primate Michael B. Curry and Registrar of General Convention, the Rev. Canon Michael Barlowe, that Bishop Mark Allan Van Koevering has received the required majority of consents in the canonical consent process detailed in Canon III.11.3.
- Lent 2020: A Call to Prayer, Fasting, and Repentance Leading to ActionThis page is available in: Español
This page is available in: Español