Embracing Evangelism: A six-part digital course exploring our call to seek, name, and celebrate Jesus’ loving presence in the stories of all people – and then invite everyone to more.
For centuries, monastic communities have shaped their lives around rhythms and disciplines for following Jesus together. The Way of Love: Practices for Jesus-Centered Life outlines a Rule for the Episcopal branch of the Jesus Movement.”
– Presiding Bishop Michael Curry
“Being a Christian is not essentially about joining a church or being a nice person, but about following in the footsteps of Jesus, taking his teachings seriously, letting his Spirit take the lead in our lives, and in so doing helping to change the world from our nightmare into God’s dream.”
Please make a gift and support the many ways in which we, together as The Episcopal Church, witness to the loving, liberating, and life-giving way of Jesus Christ. A gift to the Annual Appeal is one way for all of us to be God’s blessings in this world!
Ministries Within the Episcopal Church
Ministries Beyond the Episcopal Church
From Public Affairs
- General Convention Task Force seeks participants representing the diversity of the church for Safe Church Listening Groups
- Sacred Spaces as Safe Places
- Walking with Asylum Seekers: A Training Series for Congregations
- Grants available for Young Adult and Campus Ministry
- Episcopal Evangelism grants available for local and regional efforts
- Media Advisory: Episcopal Church Executive Council to meet virtually October 9-12, 2020
This page is available in: Español